Reasons To Contact Us Before Booking
- Hirer must be between 25 and 70. (It is possible to do 21 or over with advanced notice after
referral to our insurance company)
- Driving for a minimum of 2 years
- Must not have had there licence suspended for any period within the last 3 years
- Must not have more than two convictions with a maximum of 3 points per conviction
- Have no more than 3 points on their licence. If you do have more than 3 points please contact us on 01698 261805
- Hirer must not have a BA, DD, DR, IN or UT conviction on their Licence
- Strictly no smoking or pets allowed in the vehicles
- Hirer must provide 2 forms of Address ID from the list below. The name and address on this ID must match the Drivers Licence and must be dated within the last 3 months
- Council Tax Statement
- Bank or Credit Card Statement
- Utility Bill (including Sky, Virgin, BT etc)
- Credit Card Bill
- Mortgage Statement
- Payment must be made through a clear and traceable means such as a Debit Card
- Hirer must provide their National Insurance Number to allow us to carry out a Licence Check or give a Licence Check Code – available from gov.uk
- Additional ID may be required for International Drivers – please contact us for more details
- Hirer must sign and complete a rental agreement for the period of the hire
Cancellation and refund policy
- If the hirer has had a proposal declined, policy cancelled or renewal refused, or been required to pay an increased premium or had special conditions imposed by any motor insurance.
- If the hirer got any physical or mental condition or infirmity or suffered from diabetes fits or any heart condition
- If the hirer been convicted of any motoring offences during the last five years, or had their licence suspended during the last 10 years, or has any prosecution pending
- If the hirer has had any accidents and/or claims in the past 36 calendar months
- If you prepaid your booking and you cancel 3 days or more before your specified pick up time you will receive a full refund of the total amount.
- If you cancel your booking less than 3 days before your specified pick up time we will refund the full amount of the booking and charge a cancellation fee of £40. If the total amount is less than the cancellation fee no refund will be given.
- If you prepay for your booking and fail to turn up for your reservation then there will be no refund given.